General name: Potassium Chloride Sustained-release Tablets
English Name: Potassium Chloride Sustained-release Tablets
Pinyin: L Huajia Huanshipian
Chemical name: potassium chloride
Molecular formula: KCl
Molecular weight: 74.55
[acter]this product is film coating, remove white after coating.
1., we should treat hypokalemia caused by various causes of hypokalemia, such as insufficient food intake, vomiting, severe diarrhea, application of potassium excreting diuretics, hypokalemic familial periodic paralysis, long term glucocorticoids and supplementary hypertonic glucose.
2. prevention of hypokalemia patients when the loss of potassium, especially if hypokalemia in patients with large hazards (such as digitalis of patients), need preventive supplement potassium salt, such as eating less, severe or onic diarrhea, long-term use of corticosteroids, potassium losing nephropathy, and Bartter's syndrome.
3. the treatment of hypokalemia caused by various causes of hypokalemia.
[usage and dosage]
Adult 0.5~1g (1~2) each time, 2~4 times a day, after meals, and adjust the dose according to the condition. The maximum dose of normal adults is 6G (12 tablets). Oral solutions for gastrointestinal reactions in oral tablets can be replaced by oral solution and diluted in cold water or drink.
1., oral administration can cause gastrointestinal irritation, such as nausea, vomiting, throat discomfort, chest pain (esophagus irritation), abdominal pain, diarrhea, even peptic ulcer and bleeding. It is more likely to occur in the empty stomach, the larger dose and the original gastrointestinal disease.
2. hyperkalemia. Excessive use, or damage to the original renal function is easy to occur. It is acterized by weakness, fatigue, numbness of hands and feet, unexplained anxiety, confusion, dyspnea, slowing of heart rate, arrhythmia, conduction block, and sudden cardiac arrest. The electrocardiogram was acterized by high and sharp T waves, and gradually prolonged the P-R interval. The P wave disappeared, the QRS wave widened and the sine wave appeared. Once the hyperkalemia occurs, it should be dealt with immediately.
(1) stop potassium supplement immediately, avoid the application of potassium containing diet, medicine and potassium diuretic.
(2) intravenous infusion of high concentration of Glucose Injection and insulin to promote the entry of K+ into cells, and 10%~25% Glucose Injection 300~500ml per hour. 10 units of 20g glucose plus regular insulin.
(3) if there is a metabolic acidosis, 5% should be used immediately without Sodium Bicarbonate Injection, acidosis can use 11.2% Sodium Lactate Injection, especially QRS is wide.
(4) the use of calcium to antagonism the cardiac toxicity of K+. When electrocardiogram indicates P wave deficiency, QRS wave widening and arrhythmia, instead of digitalis drugs, 10% Calcium Gluconate Injection 10ml can be given, intravenous injection for 2 minutes, and 2 minutes after necessary time.
(5) oral potassium lowering resin was used to block the absorption of K+ in the intestinal tract and promote the intestinal drainage of K+.
(6) severe hyperkalemia with renal failure. It can be used for hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis, and the effect of clearing K+ with hemodialysis is good, and the speed is fast.
(7) the use of loop diuretic drugs, if necessary, supplementation of normal saline.
[taboo]hyperkalemia; urine volume and few patients with anuria.